We represent clients through the Gulf Coast: Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana
When you are in a situation that warrants legal advocacy or advice, look no further than our seasoned team at Satterwhite Reece Law Firm. We are client-centered and committed to earning your trust and confidence. When you come to us with a problem, we take the time to listen to your story and get a complete understanding of what you want and need. From there, we leverage our extensive knowledge and resources to identify and implement innovative legal solutions. Your success is our success, and we will do everything we can to obtain a favorable result.
Our Mobile lawyers have over 28 years of experience handling matters of business law, real estate, intellectual property, and more. Our team is comprised of skilled litigators who are prepared to go to bat for you in and out of the courtroom. Whether you are a new businessowner looking to complete a complex transaction or a victim of personal injury, we can provide the sophisticated and personable representation you need to achieve your goals.
At Satterwhite Reece Law Firm, we tailor our legal strategies to meet your unique needs. You will have direct access to our lawyers, who will provide you with the one-on-one, personalized attention your situation demands. We bring a human touch to our services and will work to ensure you are heard and understood throughout our handling of your case.
Our Mobile attorneys can assist you with matters involving:
- Business Law. For decades, our firm has represented countless small- to medium-sized businesses throughout all stages of growth. We can assist with formation, financing, transactions, real estate, litigation, and mergers and acquisitions. Our legal professionals can also help you with intellectual property protection and enforcement.
- Commercial Real Estate. Our team has a strong track record of assisting developers, investors, tenants, and landlords with a variety of complex office, retail, and industrial real estate projects. We have also represented governments and municipalities and consequently maintained robust relationships with local officials.
- Residential Real Estate. If you are looking to purchase a home, we can provide comprehensive legal support throughout each step of the transaction. We will work to minimize financial risk and help you overcome any obstacles or problems that may arise before or after you close.
- Termite Litigation. If a seller of real estate fails to disclose a history of termite problems or a pest control company refuses to rectify inadequate work, we will fight to hold the fraudulent or breaching parties accountable through aggressive litigation.
- Personal Injury. Our firm routinely represents victims of vehicular accidents, premises liability, dog bites, workplace injuries, and other accidents caused by negligence. We will fight to recover the maximum compensation available in your case.
- Estate Planning. We can help you take proactive steps to create and update a plan for what will happen when you pass away or become incapacitated. Our legal professionals assist clients with wills, trusts, advance medical directives, probate, estate administration, and more.
- We Listen. We Ask Questions. We Dig Deep. We Advise.
- Over Two Decades of Experience of Serving The Gulf Coast Region.
- We Strive To Provide Personable Service To Every Client.
- Achieving Successful Results With A Team Approach